Welcome to Chess Rating Rise (CRR).
This site is dedicated to help beginner to intermediate chess players to get their chess rating to 1400 and over.
(a 5 minute blitz rating on FICS/ICS or any other chess server, starting generally anywhere from a current rating 500-1350).
Are you a beginner or intermediate chess player and finding it hard to increase your chess playing skill and chess rating?
This is a very common situation that many chess players have experienced. Some players of course, make the break through and do increase their chess skill and rating by their own efforts. However, many simply reach a skill and rating plateau and find themselves disillusioned and unhappy with chess play and never fulfill their chess playing potential. I personally know that feeling, but I also felt sure I could improve at chess and after thinking about it in some depth, I developed my own chess training regime and have used it to achieve a increase in skill and rating that I feel comfortable with.
The CRR system places large emphasis on playing 5 minute blitz chess as an essential and fun training method to help a player understand all aspects of a chess game and gain rapid rating improvement. To train yourself to play quick and accurate chess moves forces you to think quite deeply about chess play and principles and the 3 main phases of a chess game eg opening mid and end game phases.
Some players are a little reticent about playing blitz chess and others sneer and scoff at this time control and biasedly believe it does not give enough thinking time to assess positions well enough to gain improvement with (which is a great shame as they are missing a good opportunity to learn to play good chess rapidly). However, on the contrary, blitz play forces a player to find good practical moves quickly and is an excellent discipline for improving overall chess play and rating and over a short period of time! If you are not used to blitz play, some courage is required to start to play more blitz chess. This is because it does take some practice to force yourself to analyse every position quickly and to find and play the best moves fast enough not to lose games on time. Obviously longer time controls give a player more scope to analyse positions in greater depth with less chance of losing on time. Playing these games is important too, but they do not allow such rapid chess learning progress as playing blitz chess games does, which is why CRR uses blitz play and training to a large extent.
My own 5 min chess blitz rating has gone from 1100-1200 to 1400-1500 in a relatively short time span (around 6 months) since starting to use CRR. Although this only seems a modest increase, it has enthused me for chess play again and has been achieved in an easy, quick and fun manner and has definitely been worthwhile. I now enjoy playing chess much more and am far more content playing a reasonable to good game of chess.
If you want help and advice to improve your chess play and rating, then consider chess training with the unique CRR blitz method.
Also, subscribe to CRR for the FREE CRR eBook (Achieve a blitz rating 1400-1500 and become a better chess player) gift and CRR newsletter with training tips and support.
Coming soon (03/04/17) CRR v2.0 the latest improved and updated version of the CRR course.
To subscribe to CRR, simply enter your name and email into either sign up form on this page and click submit.
Chess Rating Rise (CRR) is a chess training and chess rating improving system and product.
If you feel you would like help to play better chess and improve your chess rating then this CRR product is a great way to help you improve at chess and get your chess blitz rating to 1400-1600.
If your rating happens to be greater than this already there may still be areas of help and knowledge that this CRR package contains to be of interest to you.
The CRR product package contains:
- Comprehensive chess notes:-
- Covers openings mid and end game play
- Basic and advanced chess principles and tactics
- These are in a variety of formats eg Word.doc , Open Office PDF Kindle and HTML format, and as such can be used on a variety of devices. Also under development is a Win8 and Mac CRR app.
- Chess game software databases to train with. In most cases this software runs on excellent free chess programs and computer chess training is an excellent way to quickly improve your chess play and rating.
- Seminal games from GM’s
- Essential basic opening repertoire recommendations and material
- Video material covering both how to use the package best to improve your chess rating and chess game analysis.
- CRR training schedule
To get more details on CRR course and products see the CRR Salespage
To get more information and to buy the CRR course and eBook, go to the CRR website salespage by clicking the image below, or use the link in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
This CRR product offers a new and great way to learn how to play better chess in an efficient way and in a style that will suit you and help increase your chess rating more easily than otherwise struggling on alone and finding it hard to improve your chess and chess rating.
CRR v2.0 LAUNCH
CRR version 2.0 is coming soon! (03/04/17)
CRR is a great way to improve your chess play and chess rating because:
- CRR is easy to use ….and gets rapid rating rise results!
- CRR is fun to train with ….and gets rapid rating rise results!
- CRR is very comprehensive:
- It has a full training manual eBook, video and training log
- It covers opening mid and endgame study
- It has a special and unique CRR Chess Position Trainer repertoire file
- It has been created by an average chess club player, who struggled for years to find a good way to improve at chess, before finding this training method based on chess position training and blitz chess.
- CRR is passionate now to help beginner and intermediate chess players improve, and to help others avoid struggling to play better chess, by sharing this comprehensive and very affordable CRR course.
George from Suffolk UK says:
CRR has improved my rating from 1150 to 1550 over the last 3-6 months and I whole heartedly recommend it to beginner and intermediate chess players
John from Carlisle UK
The CRR chess content is excellent and the basic opening repertoire recommendations and training material are fantastic and make this CRR product worth every penny/cent alone!
CRR will also be sending out a regular email newsletter on all areas of chess improvement and you can register your interest in CRR by subscribing now by email.
The website will also be making regular blog posts on chess improvement and it is hoped to have a discussion forum started by site official launch.
END GAME ANALYSIS…
CRR website wishes all chess players well in their chess play and improving and especially with rating improvement. Remember the golden rule: Every move counts, so make every move count!